"Tlalim Studies" is an educational venture to establish an academic college specializing in culture, leisure culture, tourism and enrichment studies for elderly students.
"TELEM," the Center for Geographical Studies, is jointly owned by Tlalim and "Masa Acher." The College for Geographic Photography in TELEM is arguably the best school in Israel for training photographers in general and geographic media photographers in particular.
The photographic college offers a range of different tracks:
• A comprehensive 2-year program
• A third-year specialization program
• A photography year "Social Landscape"
• Photography courses for beginners
• Photoshop for photographers
• Further courses in advanced photography
• Specialization courses in nature, portraits, urban photography, lighting and geographical photography
• Onsite photography workshops
The warm, intimate atmosphere and personal attention from a team of choice teachers makes the place a home away from home for young photographers. A place where they can create and find expression for their particular skills and chosen niches.